MB 30 VC FFP3 NR D protective half mask
Certified filtering half mask class FFP3 with exhalation valve, active carbon layer and full-face foam seal
Standards half mask meet:
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009,
- Regulation of the Parliament and the Council of the EU 2016/425 of 9 March 2016 on personal protective equipment
- Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE marked with the number of the notified body - CE 1437
- Certificate: UE/240/2019/1437
- nose clip - made of easy-forming aluminum alloy
- headbands - made of highly elastic rubber
- exhalation valve - ensures optimal air circulation in the mask, minimizes heat and humidity accumulation
- full-face foam seal - prevents air leakage and increases comfort of use
- half mask bowl made of non-needled nonwoven
- active carbon layer - absorbs unpleasent odors
- layer of electret melt-blown nonwoven
- second layer of electret melt-blown nonwoven
- cover layer
MB 30 VC FFP3 NR D disposable filtering half mask is a complete respiratory protective device used for protection against aerosols of solid and liquid particles. Particle filtering half masks are designed for respiratory protection against aerosols of solid particles or water-based aerosols (dust, smoke) and liquid aerosols (mist), provided that the dispersed-phase concentration of these aerosols in air does not exceed 20 x TLV.
FFP3 CLASS – 20 x TLV.
Respiratory protection against high concentration of respirable dust
- welding and soldering,
- work with asbestos,
- work with metal oxide smoke (zinc, lead, arsenic, vanadium silver) emitted during metal melting,
- casting or treatment,
- tanneries and galvanising plants (chromate mist and dust).
Protection against dust containing:
- pharmaceutical dust and mist,
- radioactive particles,
- bacteria and viruses.
|Plasttic bag - 10 pcs||Box - 10 pcs||Hang-slot - 3 pcs|
| || || |
|Plastic bags - 10 pcs x 30 (300 pcs)||Boxes - 10 pcs x 27 (270 pcs)||Hang-slots - 3 pcs x 100 (300 pcs)|
| || || |